Skip To Main Content

Local Counseling Resources

Dear Parents & Guardians,

Please find therapy and counseling resources below within the local area for you to review and
to self refer to. Most of the therapists, private practices, and clinics below accept insurance,
although some may differ in regards to what insurances they accept. These are not the only
providers in the area, just some that we are familiar with and have had families use in the past.

Thank you.

Cuda Counseling
435 N. Prospect Street
Herkimer, NY 13350

Mark Lundquist, LCSW-R
420 E. German Street
Herkimer, NY 13350

Samaritan Counseling
1612 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502

Herkimer County Department of Mental Health
301 N. Washington Street
Herkimer, NY 13350

Community Health and Behavioral Services (CHBS)
301 N. Washington Street & 1002 Oswego Street (Giotto Building)
Herkimer, NY 13350 & Utica, NY 13501
Walk In Hours 9:00am to 3:00pm in Utica

DRN Counseling
2621 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502
315-570-5058 Mobile Services

Maria Horan and Associates
2626 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502

Meredith Gorton Counseling Services
10 Main Street
Whitesboro, NY 13492

Professional Counseling Center
114 Genesee Street
New Hartford, NY 13413

Clinton Therapy and Testing Center
7325 State Route 5
Clinton, NY 13323

Neighborhood Center
628 Mary Street (Also have a satellite office in Herkimer, NY)
Utica, NY 13501

You Fit Counseling LCSW PLLC
*In person and Tele-health Appointments Available

ADHD and Autism Psychological Associates and Advocacy
122 Business Park Drive, Suite 1
Utica, NY 13502

Rene’ Ciaccia LCSW-R

Kara Harvey, LCSW-R
286 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502
315-217-5513 or 315-563-3521

New Hartford Psychological Services
2307 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13502

ViewPoint Clinical Services
44 Oxford Road
New Hartford, NY 13413

Call your pediatrician and set up an appointment with them, they can also help to make a
referral or give you a list of resources that may be nicely suited for your family* Oftentimes the
primary care office has therapists right in their locations.

Also, your employer may offer EAP (Employee Assistance Program) services out of a local
agency. Inquire where you work!